- Death / Total Permanent Disability (TPD) cause by illness or accident: receive 200% of sum assured or,
- Survival benefits: receive 110% of sum assured at the end of year 10th
|Insured age||From 18 to 50 Years Old|
|Sum assured||Starts from $4,000|
|Policy term||10 years|
|Premium payment mode||Annually, Semi-Annually, Quarterly and Monthly|
|Premium||Starts from $400/annually(1)|
(1)For Parent age between 18-30 years old with good health condition, with sum assured of $4,000
For Example: Mr. B age 30 years old purchased SMILE Education Plan 10/10 to protect his 5 years old son's education with $10,000 Sum Assured for 10 years.
|Premium Payment Mode||Premium|
What are the Benefits that Mr.B will get?
- Guaranteed $10,000 payable (100% of sum assured), plus
- Guaranteed cash bonus of $1,000 payable (10% of sum assured) or,
- In case Mr. B got into an unfortunate accident and pass away in year 3, his family will receive $20,000 (200% of sum assured) immediately to support the family's living and ensure his children's continued education.
- *This benefit will be paid at the end of year 10.
- **This policy shall be terminated when the benefit of Death/TPD is paid.
- All information provided in this website is for marketing purpose only. For more detail information, please contact our company or Insurance Advisor at Canadia bank branches.
- Term and conditions apply.