SMILE Education Plan 15/15
- Get 200% of Sum Assured in case Death / Total Permanent Disability (TPD) cause by illness or accident or,
- Get 115% of Sum Assured at the end of year 15 as survival benefit
|Insured age||From 18 to 50 years Old|
|Sum assured||Starts from $4,000|
|Policy term||15 years|
|Premium payment mode||Annually, Semi-Annually, Quarterly and Monthly|
|Premium||Starts from $254/annually (1)|
(1) For Parent age between 18-30 years old with good health condition, with sum assured of $4,000
For Example: Mr. A age 30 years old purchased SMILE Education Plan 15/15 to protect his 3 years old's education with $10,000 sum assured for 15 years.
|Premium payment mode||Premium|
What are the benefits that Mr.A will get?
- Guaranteed $10,000 Payable (100% of sum assured), plus
- Guaranteed cash bonus of $1,500 payable at the end of year 15th (15% of sum assured) Or
- In case Mr. A got into an unfortunate accident and pass away in year 3, his family will receive $20,000 (200% of Sum Assured) immediately to support the family's living and ensure his children's continued education.
- *This benefit will be paid at the end of year 15.
- **This policy shall be terminated when the benefit of Death/TPD is paid
- All information provided in this website is for marketing purpose only. For more detail information, please contact our company or Insurance Advisor at Canadia bank branches.
- Term and conditions apply.