SMILE Education Plan 15/10
- Premium payment only 10 years but get 15 years protection
- Get 200% of Sum Assured in case of Death / Total Permanent Disability (TPD) cause by illness or accident or,
- Get 110% of Sum Assured at the end of year 15 as survival benefits, plus (+)
- Get extra 5% of Sum Assured every 5 years (Year 5th, Year 10th & Year 15th)
|Insured age||From 18 to 50 Years Old|
|Sum assured||Start from $3,000|
|Policy term||15 years|
|Premium payment mode||Annually, Semi-Annually, Quarterly and Monthly|
|Premium||Starts from $26.20/monthly(1)|
|Death / Total Permanent Disability (TPD) Coverage form illness or accident shall be terminated when insured attains age 71 years old.|
(1) For Parent age between 18-30 years old with $3,000 Sum Assured
For Example: Mr. C age 30 years old purchased SMILE Education Plan 15/10 to protect his 3 years old son's education with $10,000 Sum Assured for 15 years.
|Premium Payment Mode||Premium|
What are the Benefits that Mr.C will get?
- Guaranteed $10,000 payable (100% of sum assured)
- Guaranteed cash bonus of $500 payable every 5 years (5% of sum assured) or
- In case Mr. C got into an unfortunate accident and pass away in year 3, his family will receive $20,000 (200% of Sum Assured) immediately to support the family's living and ensure his children's continued education.
- *This benefit will be paid at the end of year 15.
- **This policy shall be terminated when the benefit of Death/TPD is paid
- Total Permanent Disability (TPD) coverage from illness or accident shall be terminated when insured attain age 71 years old.
- All information provided in this booklet is for marketing purpose only. For more detail information, please contact our company or Insurance Advisor at Canadia bank branches.
- Term and conditions are applied.