Protect your home loan starting from $22 per year1
- Receive reducing sum assured benefits in case of Death or Total Permanent Disability(TPD) due to illness or accident. Sovannaphum Life will pay the benefits to the beneficiaries.**
- Your family will have the peace of mind from the loan liability, and they will still be able to continue living in that loving warm home.
- Easy and flexible premium payment.
- Short premium payment and longer protection.
|Insured's age||From 18 to 60 years old|
|Expired age||65 years old|
|Sum assured (loan amount)||From $5,000|
|Policy term||5 to 15 years|
|Premium payment mode||Annually, Semi-Annually, Quarterly, Monthly|
|Premium payment period = period term - (minus) 2 years|
|For all borrowers|
Example: In case the insured decides to choose the sum assured equal to the loan amount, and the life insurance term equal to the loan repayment term.
Benefits and Protection
Case 1: The company will pay the reducing sum assured according to the reducing sum assured schedule as stated in the insurance policy, and the policy will be terminated immediately.
Case 2: The insured can decide either to abandon the policy or to cancel policy or to continue the policy by continue paying premium and receive the protection until the end of the policy term.
- 1The data provided is based on the premium calculation for the insured age 18, female with good health condition, with sum assured of $5,000 and 5 years policy term.
- **The company will pay the benefits equal to the reducing sum assured at that specific time.
- ***Subject to the home loan interest rate of the bank or other financial institution.
- #The reducing sum assured is calculated with 12% interest rate.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- All information provided in this website is for marketing purpose only. For more detail information, please contact our company or Insurance Advisor at Canadia bank branches.