SMILE SUPER Protection and Saving 15/15
- 1. Receive benefit in case of Death or Total & Permanent Disability caused by illness or accident*
- 2. Receive double benefit in case of death caused by accident*
- 3. Cash bonus of 5% of sum assured payable every 5 years until the end of the policy term**
- 4. Maturity benefit payable at the end of policy term***
- 5. No premium increment for entire policy term
|Insured Aged||From 18 to 50 years old|
|Policy term||15 years|
|Premium payment term||15 years|
|Premium payment mode||Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually, and Annually|
|Sum assured||From $4,000|
Mr. A age 30 years old purchased SMILE SUPER Protection & Saving 15/15 with $10,000 sum assured.
|Premium payment mode||Premium|
What are the benefits that Mr. A will get?
- Assume that Mr. A successfully completes his saving plan and survives at maturity date (the end of year 15th)
- Mr. A will get the Maturity Benefit*** and Cash Bonus as follows:
- 1. Cash bonus of $500 payable every 5 years (total is $1,500), and
- 2. Maturity benefit of $10,000 payable at the end of the year 15th (100% of sum assured)
- Mr. A will get in total $11,500
Scenario 2Assume that there is an unfortunate event happen to Mr. A in year 11th, the benefit provided will be according to each case as follows:
- 1. In case of Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) caused by illness or accident
- Mr. A will get $20,000 and the policy will be terminated. or
- 2. In case of Death caused by illness:
- Mr. A’s family will get $20,000 and the policy will be terminated. or
- 3. In case of Death caused by accident:
- Mr. A’s family will get $40,000 and the policy will be terminated.
- *This policy shall be terminated when the benefit of Death/TPD is paid
- **This benefit will be paid of the end of year 5, 10 and 15 if there is no Death/Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) claim happens during the policy term.
- ***This benefit will be paid if the insured survived till the end of the policy year and there is no Death/ Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) claim happens during the policy term.
- All information provided in the brochure is for marketing purpose only. For more details, please contact our company or sale staff.
- Terms and conditions are applied.